CamDolly Cinema System + 1 Rail - The World's Most Flexible Camera Dolly and Slider System w/ SnakeTrack Flexible CamDolly Rail x1 - 50ft (15m) of Solid Flexible Rubber Track
CamDolly Cinema System + 1 Rail - The World's Most Flexible Camera Dolly and Slider System w/ SnakeTrack Flexible CamDolly Rail x1 - 50ft (15m) of Solid Flexible Rubber Track by Fotodiox at Salt Lake City Wedding Video. MPN: CamDolly-1Rail-Kit. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Now you can bring a comprehensive dolly system to the shoot in your hatchback.Once built, the CamDolly can support more than 550 pounds: more than
Once built, the CamDolly can support more than 550 pounds: more than enough capacity for a ride-on operator, your tripod, and any camera - DSLR or large cinema camera, whether you're shooting digital or film. Capable of riding a metal track, we designed the CamDolly with our SnakeTrack Flexible Rail in mind as a super-portable way to get complicated curves that would otherwise be impossible. Simply double the rail up, and you have a dual track that will give you a shot that's more than 20 feet long, or use 2 lengths of parallel rail for a 50 ft run. Every 50 ft. length of SnakeTrack Flexible Rail comes with a bucket bag for easy transportation.
Shoot with your own tripod and tripod head. Since there are so many different kinds of tripod feet, we've created universal "leg cups". Place the feet of your tripod into the cups, then lash them in with the included zip ties. We also recommend securing the tripod with some bungees or a cargo strap.
Instead of shooting with a tripod, you can also use a bazooka. We provide a bazooka mount with every CamDolly Cinema System kit. When you're shooting in tabletop or slider mode, you can directly attach your bowl tripod head to the main core piece of the CamDolly. The kit includes bowl adapters for 75mm, 100mm, and 150mm bowl mounts.
Building each of the different modes takes only a few minutes, and you can even fold down the partially-built dolly to make it easy to carry to and from your location. Perfect for cold weather: build the dolly indoors, remove four screws, fold down the CamDolly, walk out to your location, unfold CamDolly, and reinstall the four screws. Ready to go in under 60 seconds.
Five Main CamDolly Modes:
Ride-On Track Dolly
Ride-On Doorway Dolly
Heavy Duty Slider
360 Orbit Dolly
Features & Highlights
- Portability: System packs into three individual custom-fit cases, the heaviest of which is less than 50 lbs. Carry them between shoots, load them into any car, even check them onto a plane
- Gigantic Weight Load Capacity: The CamDolly Cinema Systen can take more than 550lbs of weight, enabling you to mount it with any camera and all the shabang you need... and you can even ride along if you want to
- Soft Cases for All the Parts - Never loose any part of the CamDolly because every last screw has it's own place in the foam. After the shoot, put everything in the cases. Then take one look and you will know if you have any parts still laying around
- Track Ends for Any Length Tracks: The Track Ends provided will enable you to use any length pipes from your local hardware store with diameter from 0.8inch (20mm) to 1.4 inch (35mm)
- Kit includes 50ft (15.24m) of SnakeTrack: For extra-long runs we've found the longest flexible solid rubber track on the market