StudioPRO One 100W/s Monolight 20" Square Photography Light Tent Softbox & 5 in 1 Reflector 42" Portrait Kit
StudioPRO One 100W/s Monolight 20'' Square Photography Light Tent Softbox & 5 in 1 Reflector 42'' Portrait Kit by StudioPRO at Salt Lake City Wedding Video. MPN: SPK20-022. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Technical Specs (1) StudioPRO Premium 100W/s Monolight Strobe Flash Head Max Output Power: 100 W/s GN: 28 Recycling Time of 1 - 2 seconds
(1) StudioPRO Premium 100W/s Monolight Strobe Flash Head
Max Output Power: 100 W/s
Recycling Time of 1 - 2 seconds
Color Temperature: 5600K
Trigger Voltage: 5.6V
Sync Distance: less than or equal to 10 meters
Bowen Speedring system for all Bowens light modifiers
Includes PC sync cord
Includes AC Power cord
Includes light cap for front of monolight
(1) 7'6" Professional Quality Aluminum Adjustable Light Stand
Height: Adjustable from 2'3" - 7'6"
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Closed Length: 27"
Stem Screw: 1/4"
Foot print: 2'4"
Base Tube Diameter: 1.5"
Die Cast Aluminum Construction
Quick and Easily Fold
Slip Resistant Rubber Tipped Legs
Black Non-Glare Finish
Quick Release Levers for Smooth Height Adjustments
(1) StudioPRO 110CM 43-Inch 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector
Round 43" or 110CM
5 in 1 - translucent, silver, gold, black , and white
fits any standard reflector holder
durable and flexible steel spring frame
includes carrying pouch weight 1.5 lbs
(1) StudioPRO Square Softbox with Bowen Speedring Size 20"x20"
Reflective silver interior lining
Translucent front panel to diffuse
Inner diffusion panel can be optional
Bowens speedring included
Pictured with 20"x20" size softbox. Softbox depth equals 15."
Features & Highlights
- This monolight includes all the power cords, bulbs, and sync cords needed to get started. It is equipped with a Bowens style speedring as well as a umbrella mount which allows a great versatility to the type of softbox, reflector, umbrella or any other light modifier. A square softbox will create short and thin highlights on reflective objects as well as square shaped catch lights in a subject's eye in a portrait. The larger the softbox, in relation to the subject, the softer the light becomes.
- The StudioPRO Square Softbox with Bowens Speedring is used to diffuse strobe lights and provide you with even lighting. The diffusion panels allow you to adjust the output of the strobe head creating a softer more flattering light with open shadows. The portability and lightweight fabrics of this softbox make transportation easy. Using a softbox will dramatically improve your portrait lighting. This softbox fits any strobe with a Bowens Speedring mount.
- The StudioPRO 100W/s AC Monolight is a lightweight and quality strobe flash head with all the controls located on the back of the unit. The housing features sleek design and ventilation. Precisely control the amount of light needed on the back of the head via a digital dial from 2.0 - 6.0, a five stop range with .1 increments. This strobe also has a 75W modeling lamp that can be linked to the flash power settings to be "proportional" to the power output or "free" at full 75W. A built in optical slave photocell trigger allows for simple syncing between multiple monolight heads. This monolight has a quick recycle time at less than 2 seconds, which gives the photographer the freedom to photograph the action as it happens.
- This StudioPRO 7'6" Black Light Stand is one of the most economical light stands available. It extends to a maximum height of 7'6", and has a 5/8" stud top with a 1/4"-20 thread. Our 7'6" light stand with standard 5/8" stem mount that can mount any of our photography or video light heads. They are adjustable form 2'3" to the full extention of 7'6". They have easy to lock knobs for height adjustment. Made of die cast aluminum construction these stands are sturdy while still being light weight at 2.5 pounds each.
- The StudioPRO 5-in-1 Reflector is used as a reflective surface to redirect light to your subject. Reflectors are valuable tools that allow the photographer to manipulate the appearance of light. The translucent panel is used to diffuse harsh light. Gold creates a warming effect, silver enhances the light when strong light is needed to create a high contrast look, white helps create a soft light and can bounce light into shadow areas, and black is used as an anti-reflector because it can absorb the light.
|Color:||100W/s 20" Softbox & Reflector 43"|
|Item Weight:||10.6 pounds|
|Package Weight:||12.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|